Martin Susla, Principal

30 Almy Street, Warwick, RI  02886

Phone #: 401-734-3240

Fax #: 401-734-3243







District Page

School News
Faculty & Staff
School Handbook
School Calendar
Special Programs
School Forms
School Improvement Plan for 2014-15
Family Portal Support


Terry Faiola, Secretary


*Please refer to the School News section for important school announcements*



The Lippitt School Community is committed to the development of children who have the necessary knowledge, skills, competencies and the general ability for independent thinking and judgment that will enable them to successfully progress to the next level in their educational process and beyond.


Built in 1951, Lippitt School is named in honor of one of Rhode Island's pioneer families, all of whom can trace their lineage back one way or another to the original John Lippitt, who settled in Providence in 1638, two years after Roger Williams. Many members of the Lippitt Family were prominent in government, business and in the military. Governor Henry Lippitt was instrumental in the founding of The Rhode Island School for the Deaf in 1876.

School Hours:  8:35 a.m. to 2:45 p.m.

Mascot: The Leopard

School Colors: Royal and White


Last Updated:10/13/16